The New York Student Aid Alliance is a coalition of colleges and universities and other stakeholder organizations that support funding vital student aid programs for students in New York State.
- Associated Colleges of the St. Lawrence Valley
- Association of Program Administrators for CSTEP and STEP (APACS)
- Association of Proprietary Colleges
- Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (cIcu)
- Friends of the New York State Liberty Partnerships, Inc.
- HEOP Professionals Organization (HEOP-PO)
- Long Island Regional Advisory Council on Higher Education (LIRACHE)
- New York Campus Compact
- New York Six Liberal Arts Consortium
- New York State Association of College Admission Counseling (NYSACAC)
- New York State Financial Aid Administrators Association (NYSFAAA)
- New York State School Counselors Association (NYSSCA)
- New York State Transfer and Articulation Association (NYSTAA)
- WNY Consortium of Higher Education